Physical Activities between Families
- Schedule a regular time throughout the week For Physical Activities
- Each Member of the family should take turns selecting an activity for each week. This way the family will have a variety of different activities to do.
- Remember- Activities should be scheduled for indoor and outdoor play. Try to spend as much time outdoors as possible.
- Encourage one another to always try, even if the task or activity seems challenging.
- Eat healthy snacks that will give you energy such as
- Fruit, Vegetables, Milk and Granola bar.
- These are also things that are easy to pack when you and the family are headed out to the park or to a recreational center.
- Get children into sports as soon as possible.
- Doing this will help promote and strengthen their social and teamwork skills which is very important at a young age. The sooner they are introduced into that kind of environment the strong there bond and confidence will become.